About Leora Shemesh – Toronto Criminal Lawyer
Leora Shemesh is a Toronto criminal lawyer specializing in all criminal and regulatory charges and appeals. Her law practice offers free legal consultation and is conveniently located in Toronto Ontario. Ms. Shemesh focuses on defending violent crimes, including assault and murder, as well as all types of drug related offences. Her expertise in defending against drug related charges extends to production, trafficking and possession charges as well as representing individuals challenging the Medical Marijuana Access Regulations.
As a top Toronto criminal lawyer, Ms. Shemesh ensures that young offenders have their rights protected and are treated fairly. Ms. Shemesh offers free legal consultation to any young offender.
Ms. Shemesh’s qualifications include:
- Completed her training at Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto, Ontario
- Honours Degree in Political Science at York University
- Instructor for The Advocates' Society of Toronto - (2002 to Present). Teaches in the Criminal Litigation Skills Certificate Program.
- Defending a Domestic Assault Case (October 2004). Instructs other criminal lawyers on the complex nature of defending domestic assault cases in Ontario.
- Sentencing (March 2004). Instructing other counsel on the complexities of sentencing.
- Cross-Examination of the Expert Witness (October 2003). Instructing other criminal lawyers in Ontario on the required skills and preparation for cross-examination directed at undermining Crown expert testimony in all areas, including forensic, psychiatric and scientific testimony.
- Instructor of high school law students (York Region)
- Annual Ontario Mock Trial Competition – regular judge for the competition
For a top criminal lawyer in Toronto, contact Leora Shemesh today. For your free lawyer consultation, contact us online or call 416.944.8111.
To view Leora Shemesh’s winning cases, areas of practice and recent media coverage click here or on the banner below.